Wednesday, December 10, 2008

An Intro to the Mind of this Foodie

Many factors have come to the build up of this blog. The main one being my love for food. Which should be obvious, why else create a blog on food. Another major influence is anthropology. I know its random sounding, but food is essential to our lives so its history is entangled with ours. Other reasons I'm writing this is to introduce food to people, not complicated or fussy, but enjoyable and relaxing. Now that I've explained my reasons I can go on about its future.

This will be one of my babies, a nice non needy one like the dogs and plants. Anyway I will write about food, duh, but more the history of it and reasons we do what we do to it. I realized this was slightly useful the other day when my friend Bianca, asked me the diffrence between baking soda and baking powder. I would get into this, but its an introduction and I do plan to explain it in one of my first actual articles. Another part of this will be little tidbits of information, or one liner facts.

I will answer any questions that are in my capabilities, which shouldn't be that limited. Of course if there ends up being an abundence of questions I'll start picking the most popular or the most intresting. Well thats all I can really say about questions...I really thought there was more, oh well.

Actually thats all I can think to put in this intro, other than my plans are to update it atleast once a week.

Well farewell for now, your dedicated foodie,

Zeni

No comments:

Post a Comment